Get DryerFlex for Your Home

home-depot.jpgIf you're comfortable cleaning the dryer exhaust system and installing DryerFlex yourself, you can find the GE branded version of DryerFlex at your local Home Depot. This version is called "GE Flexible Metal Dryer Duct," comes in 8ft lengths with two four inch clamps and can even be purchased online.